dimanche 12 août 2012

Hello there,

Its been quite a long time, so now I have  A LOT OF STUFF TO SHARE WITH YOU.
From comic work on the works, book covers, design, illustration and art...so just let me get some pictures of all of this and I'll put it all in this week. Promise!!!

To start with, I want to share the cover I did for my GREAT friend Nicholas Vince.
After various works, acting, chanting, and so on; he has returned to his unique amazing writting talent. I was simply overjoyed when he asked me to do his cover. But being true to myself, I forgot about it until the day we had to turn it in...aaarrrrgg! When will I ever learn?
So I whipped this out for him...I punish myself for not taking more time to do it (than one night and one bottle of white wine) but he seems happy with it.

Let me know what you all think.


1 commentaire:

  1. Hello Carlos!

    For some reason I can't reach you using your e-mail address.

    I used to co-edit The Scream Factory back in the 1990s. You had an
    illustration in our Night of the Living Dead issue. Rich Chizmar of
    Cemetary Dance Publications will be doing a Best of The Scream Factory
    sometime in 2014 and one of the articles selected includes your
    illustration. May we have permission to reprint that illo? We'll send
    you a copy of the book on publication if so.

    If you're alright with this, please send me your physical address so
    that we can send along the copy when it's published.

    Thanks very much for your time!

    Peter Enfantino
    TSF/Deadline Press
    penfantino@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer